Thursday, August 23, 2007

Richie's first day of kindergarten












So it was a bitter-sweet experience, sending my oldest little-big guy off to big kid school. Richie was so excited to be starting Kindergarten at his new school, the Syracuse Arts Academy (as are we!) He had no problem today getting ready, and hustling off to get to school. I walked him into class today, as did most of the other parents, with their cameras, of course, so I wasn't the only Mom there snapping a million pictures! He settled right in when we got there, and when I gave him a hug and kiss goodbye, I think he actually turned around to catch a glimpse as to who may have seen it!! Oh boy!





Ohhh, my big boy now.

1 comment:

McMillan Family said...

It is so sad to send them off to school but they love it. I love all of the pics that you posted. They turned out so cute. Love the basement it turned out great. I love the bedroom furniture.We need to get together. Tyler had a blast the other day. Thanks for letting him come and play.