Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My new baby niece, Kendyl Lynn

So on Thursday, October 4, my sister Dayna started having some contractions before bed. She thought she would walk them off, and do some housework to see if they would go away, but they didn't. So at 2:00A.M., she and her hubbby, Gregg went to the hospital, only to have to wait AN HOUR to get admitted--HELLO!--by the time she got into the room, she was already dilated to 9cm, and there was no time for an epidural. Little Kendyl was born a few minutes later (all natur-all!) weighing in at 7 lbs 3 oz and 19" long. She is soooo cute and has beautiful red hair. I have to find excuses to go over there just so I can see here! Hmmm, maybe I am more baby hungry than I thought.....



1 comment:

The Birds said...

What a precious baby! I want to cuddle that baby! I think I need another one of those! Your California trip looked like tons of fun!