Monday, January 5, 2009

Richie's 7th Birthday Bash!!!

I cannot believe my little guy just turned 7. The years have flown by faster than I could have imagined. Richie is a super-bright, always lovable, willing to do it all kiddo. I am so very proud of him. He makes it easy to be his Mom. (Now if I could just say that in 10 years!!!)

He celebrated his 7th birthday at Chuck E Cheeses this year with 7 of his bestest buddies. They had a blast!!! Then the next day was his "actual" birthday. So we let him choose anywhere he wanted to go and he of course choose Hungry Bear Pizza. So the fam went there and in sticking to Richie birthday tradition, went to Krispy Kreme afterward for his free birthday doughnut!!!















2 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Happy Birthday Richie! You sure have grown up since the last time I saw you! Do you still like dinosuars, reptiles and sharks? I hope you still love nature! Your new little sister is very cute and your brother has grown so big also. I hope I get to see you again sometime! It looks like you had a fun birthday party!

Shelly said...

Good choice, Richie! Connor picked Chuckie Cheese when he turned 5 and he absolutely loved it! I think it brings good luck!