Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let it be written...

So I have to apologize...my blog has had some serious neglect lately! I have no excuse except for my own laziness. Everything has gone by the way-side the past few months. I am going to go ahead and just blame everything on pregnancy. My gym membership has been neglected, my house has been neglected, even my children have been neglected in those first few months while I was in utter misery from the nausea induced by my un-born little man. So, I am going to try try try to keep things in my life a-rolling....i.e my blog and my mounds of laundry. The reason is that if I don't, I am going to be swallowed up by my S.A.D. during this long dreary Utah winter.

Soooo, now that is has been written, it is known, therefore it must be done!!! Here's to brighter, better, more fullfilled days!!!

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

Uh oh! I have all the same problems with not quite good enough excuse. Enjoy the nesting I say!