Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sometimes....

I let the little things get in the way of the big picture.
I have 'Momma-Guilt' for not spending more QT with my precious little ones.
I forget that these little humans that I co-exist with are really precious little ones.
I don't love decorating my house for any holiday, but do it anyway. Every holiday.
I can not resist kissing my babys face, even when I know I have a cold.
I genuinely love & enjoy the bonding time between me and my babies when nursing.
I procrastinate until the last mintue to do anything...
...which is why I am {always} late.
I blame my, er, punctuality problems on my kids.
I try to do everything, which usually translates to nothing {getting done}.
I wish I talked to my Mom more often.
I drink waaaaay too much DietDrPepper.


Gosh, it's a good thing these things only happen S O M E T I M E S.










No comments: