Thursday, January 17, 2008

One of my favorite sites...

So my brother introduced this to me. It is http://www.pandora.com/. I LOVE it! You just type in your favorite artist (right now I am on a Colbie Caillat kick) and it will instantly compile a songlist that continuously plays in that music category. If it starts to play a song you don't really like, then you give it "thumbs down" and if you do like it, give it a "thumbs up". I listen to it every time I sit at the computer. I have found a lot of great songs that I love that I didn't even know existed. You can also make different "stations" to listen to....I have a Dave Mathews and a jason Myles Goss station depending on my mood that day. Check it out!

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Hi Tami -

I found your site through Brindi's. It is so cute. I am loving Colbie Callait lately too, she sounds like summertime to me, and I am missing summertime today! Anyway, I will add you as a friend on my blog too if that is ok with you. We should get together with Brindi and Ken and the husbands and go do dinner and a movie sometime!