Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our busy, fun December!

So we had a really busy month for the Watts Family! Richie turned 6 and we had a party for him. My little brother, Dallon, graduated from USU (YEA! for Dallon!) Dayna and Gregg blessed Kendyl. And of course there was Christmas! We also had Rich's parents staying with us for a couple weeks. It was a really great, fun month!! So after all was said and done, here are some highlights:


Dallon and Megan:

My siblings: Derrek, Dayna, Dallon (fill-in-the-missing-person, Lauri) and Tami





T'was the night before Christmas.....(A.K.A. The calm before the storm!)





Tami and Dayna at my parents house:



Rich's Mom--Nana--asleep with her baby, Magwa.


Rich's Dad--Poppie--helping Carter put together a toy car we got from his sister, Aunt Jeannie.


Here we are sledding at the hill in The Terrace. We had such a great time! Richie was a trooper and kept foing down even though he did wipe out a few times! I took Carter down a few times but since he wasn't loving it so much, and I was afraid I was going to bif it, we didn't go down too many times.




Nana, Richie, Carter & Poppie--see Nana's new dew?? She and I went to my hairdresser and she got "Tami-fied!!"

2 comments:

McMillan Family said...

looks like you had a fun time. I love your mother laws new do.

Brindy said...

What a busy December you had. It sounds like mine...but more fun! :) I love your snowman -- very cute! Thanks for updating your blog -- keep on top of it, will you? :)