Monday, September 15, 2008

Peachy Peach Days!

We had a great time at our annual Peach Days in my hometown of Brigham City. We go there every year, and every year we do the same thing: Watch the parade (at the exact same spot), have pizza in the park, hit the carnival, buy an autographed Ned Young calendar, wander around the booths to see what useless junk I can buy but really I am looking for someone I might know from The Good-Ol-Days-then be thankful that I actually didn't run into anyone because I've gained "a few baby pounds" since I saw them a decade ago, go home. This is the same every year. We do not deviate from the Peach Days Schedule. HOWEVER, this year we did. My nephew, Jacob was baptised that evening, so we got to see that. That was really neat. Way to go Jake!






Carter:

Richie:




No comments: