Monday, November 26, 2007

Giving Thanks...

I have to do it. I have to sit here and give my thanks. Because it is kind of like not giving your testimony on fast Sunday when your heart is really full, ya know? Maybe not, but my heart is really full, and I think I have to give thanks. Soooo, sorry in advance if this is cheese-ball-ish.....
I am thankful for...

-The boys in my life. They are my prides and joys, my apples of my eyes, my happy and my sads, my learning and growing. Yes, I give my boys credit for making me the most happy, most crazy, most in-love-a-person-can-be person.



I love you so very much, Rich, Richie and Carter!

-My home.

It provides me & my family with comfort and safety. It allows them to go out into the scary world, and be able to come home at the end of the day and find peace and sanctuary.




-My Mom and Dad

OK, this may get mushy, but I don't think I could have asked for better parents. They never once lost their faith in me all those years growing up, even though I had. They have always been there for me, and now that they are grandparents, they love my children as much as I do.



and also, my 2nd set of parents. For being so giving, so loving, and of course, for raising their son to be the man he is now. My wonderful husband. And for loving us all unconditionally.



-My friends.
This includes all friends from past and present! I am who I am because of these wonderful people in my life. I am most grateful for my very best friends, my sisters and my Mom. Thanks gals.





-The "Nerd Herd"
For the few who don't know me THAT well, this would be my siblings. Awww, shucks. I love you guys.


-The gospel.
I am so grateful that I have a testimony of this church. I am so blessed to be where I am today. My life would be so lost if I did not have the gospel to guide me, teach me, comfort me every second of every day.








No comments: