Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- Since being pregnant, they are a pair of biege flats that I wear with everything, everywhere.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- I did not make any this year, so that I could not feel guilty about not doing them.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- I was listening to She and Him, trying to decide if I liked it. Another blogger gave it a rave review. I am undecided.

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- After being in bed with the flu all weekend, I think I would go to the spa and get a facial, a manicure, a pedicure, a massage, wait....my $200 bucks is probably up by now, huh?

RANDOM THOUGHT- I am so sick of being sick. I hate that I am looking at snow right now on my lawn and it is April 1st. I wish my house would clean itself. Perhaps I should think happier thoughts....

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- Here in Layton, it would have to be a good resaurant and a movie. (how boring am I?)

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Shopaholic and Baby, my book club selection this month. and the BOM. and pregnancy books.

I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to join in, feel free!! Ü

1 comment:

"All you need is love" said...

Sorry about the flu, no good for anyone. Fun to see a new blog post, see in a few.