Friday, May 9, 2008

4-4-4-4

I got this in an email, so instead of forwarding it to everyone, I am just posting it here.


Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Drop Richie off at school, pick Richie up from school....EVERDAY, Walmart (I can never remember everything in just ONE trip!), Drop Richie off at Karate, Pick Richie up from karate--not everyday though...just Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, to the bathroom...about 19 times an hour.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My Dad, The Childrens Place, my Mother-in-law, Terra

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Applebees, Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, _____(Insert any ice cream joint here)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hmmm, sleeping, Disneyland, A warm, sunny beach, with my family doing something fun

E) Four people I think will respond: this question is stupid

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Lost, House

No comments: