Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A HUGE, BIG THANKS!!!!

So to all of my fabulous BFF's from book club......


THANK YOU, GALS!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!


So I am part of the best book club ever! And it is my favorite thing to do every month. I get together with the best girls ever, eat fabulous homemade dinners and yummy desserts, and we talk about a book for a good solid 6 minutes or so. Then we proceed to gab until wee hours of the morning, usually 2 or 3 A.M. about all things girlie. It is the best time ever. So last month, on May 22nd, I walked in to Jana's house, and everyone was there with for a surprise baby shower for me!!! It was totally unexpected! I really should have known better, because we just had a surprise shower for Jana 3 months ago, but I was completely oblivious and thrown off guard. (blame this on my pregnancy-induced mental retardation) Jana had to whole place decorated with pink, Haley had made the cutest diaper cake EVER, and Brindy had pain-stakingly made party favors out of rolled infant clothes, and made it into a bouquet of "flowers".
I didn't have a camera, and for me, this was misery, but I did steal a picture of the bouquet from Brindy:



Here is the diaper cake:


So thanks again everyone, for all of the super cute clothes and gifts, and for just thinking of me and the baby. You are all the best!!!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

You are oh so welcome! I can't wait to meet your new little bundle.

Brindy said...

You're welcome! It's always fun to switch up book club anyway -- giving gifts is much more fun. :)