Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catching up~July!!

WOW-EEE! We had a BUSY July! So there are lots of pictures! Consider yourself warned. Ü

Rich and I ran our first ever 5k together on the 4th of July:




My sister, Lauri with Alora:




One of my best friends, Adrienne, with her daughter after her blessing.

Adrienne's cute family: They had come down from CA to visit, so we played a lot, but I managed to forget my camera most of the time :/

Lots of fun=sleepy kiddos!


The kids cooling off with ice cream at Baskin Robins:






We went to the Tracy Aviary with Kamie and her boys, Tanner, Tyler, Trace and Tate, then went and played at Liberty park afterwards:


The boys showing off their "bird" face creations:


Playing at the water spouts at Liberty Park:

Best buds, Carter and Trace:

The future couple....Alora and Tate!

At the Oquirrah Mountain Temple open house with the Adams:

My crazy family!




Tami with her sister, Dayna, her daughter katelin, and our Mom:


Me and my sisters, Lauri and Dayna..such beauties!!!


At the Roberts family cabin near Salina, UT:

Ummmm, because we are just that cool.




Playing an INTENSE game of LIFE, because LIFE is INTENSE!

Carter with his bff, Isaac:















"I don't want to touch the eyes!!!" Carter says.




yumyumyumyum, this is the best S'mores EVER!




Gearing up for a long day on the 4 wheeler!

Stopping for lunch under some trees...

Carter fell asleep after a long day of riding!


the Roberts and The Watts:








































3 comments:

Mechelle said...

Looks fun Tami!

McMillan Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun month. I love Carter's poses.

Jennie said...

Good for you! I'm so proud of you guys for doing the 5k. Well done sista! Now it is on to the 10k and then the 1/2 marathon. Well done!