Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JACK JOHNSON!!!

There was a SEA of people!




Rich, me and Alora went to USANA amphitheater on Monday night to see Jack Johnson in concert. I love this guy! He is one of my faves, by far. It was a great night to get out. The weather was perfect. Rich's Dad is in town and he watched the boys for us. We got a wee bit lost on the way up, so we didn't get there until 6:45ish, and the concert started at 7:00.
When we got there, there was about a BAGILLION people!!! So we hung out with Alora on the lawn and "people watched" for a good 2 hours before Jack even started playing. Alora was great the whole time, just hanging out and sleeping. It was a great night out with my hubby & baby!

1 comment:

"All you need is love" said...

Tami, You and Rich look great in that photo. It brings out both of your eyes. I love concerts. Sounds fun.