Monday, October 13, 2008

Picking Pumpkins...

...at the pumpkin patch!!!


Riding the hayride to the pumpkin patch:



This one is too funny...I told Carter to smile, and in the time it took my camera to take the picture, he grabs his tush and says "but I gotta poo, Mom!!!"



Which one is the perfect one....Hmmmm.....


...this one!!!




What handsome fellas!


(Note to self and others that may be venturing to the pumpkin patch--don't wear flops & shorts!! It is so dirty and dusty and there are stickers everywhere, and 3 foot tall weeds, oh and don't wear a baby--you have to bend down and pick those prickley-pokey 700 lb. ::just perfect:: pumpkins yourself! Phew! If I knew all this beforehand I would've bought one at Walmart! Wait, no I wouldn't, because the kids had the best time, and that made it all worth it Ü)

No comments: