Monday, October 13, 2008

Tami's 30th birthday!


My darling husband, Rich planned a great surprise birthday dinner for me. Unfortunatly, I accidentally found out about it. I was checking my email, and he had forgotten to log out of his, so his account popped up! And right there before my eyes was an email that said "Tami's surprise dinner". OOPS! I wish I had not seen it, but oh well. It still turned out great! Rich had arranged for all of my closest friends and family to meet at the Olive Garden (yum, my fave!) It was so nice to be there with all of them. It was such a perfect thing for RIch to do for me. Thanks Rich!!!


Afterwards, we went to a movie, "Eagle Eye" which was pretty good. It was a really fun night!

3 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

Happy Birthday! It is so fun to go out with friends on your birthday, way to go husband! Hope you had a good one.

Sarah Garner said...

Hey! Happy birthday!

And I am very happy that you are joining the "bunco/ko babes!"

Mechelle said...

Wow, Tami I can't believe we missed the big 30! You are going to love it!