Monday, January 26, 2009

TV crush tag

The tag says to post who your current TV crush is, plus two Runner-Ups.
I have to say that right now my TV crush is Eric Dane from Grey's Anatomy. You know, McSteamy A.K.A Mark Sloan? Yea, so sterio-typical hot guy and a total womanizer on the show, but hey, in my fantasy TV world, I think he is McSteamy!


My runner up is definately Matthew Fox from LOST. I have had a crush on him ever since Party of 5 days.

My other runner up is Jason from the bachelor. He's pretty cute.



So ignore those glares you are getting from your husband right now, and post your TV crush!

Oh yea, there is one honorable mention I have to mention: Bob from Biggest Loser. Just something about that guy....

1 comment:

"All you need is love" said...

Tami, good choices, but I actually fancy 'sawyer' from lost. There is something about his raw personality. The asian kind of is hot too, whatever his character's name is.
I don't watch t.v. much, but Bob the trainer of biggest loser is delish (is he gay)?